UK Independence Party leader Paul Nuttall is expected to be announced as the party’s candidate for the Stoke Central by-election.
ITV News have reported that they believe Nuttall, who was elected leader in November, was selected and an official announcement is expected to be made soon.
UKIP need to overturn a 5,000 majority held by the Labour Party in Stoke Central, dubbed ‘Brexit Central’ as approximately 65% of the city of Stoke in general voted to Leave the EU in last summer’s referendum. It’s believed that not only have UKIP prepared to launch a big campaign drive in Stoke, but will also have the help of Nigel Farage, who is due to attend the inauguration of President Elect Trump. It’s thought that Farage will aid Nuttall in the constituency in order to secure the seat, which would give the party its second MP in Westminster.
- SMITH’S SOAPBOX: Nigel is back and not a moment too soon - August 18, 2018
- UKIP’s youth wing preparing for its biggest event yet #YIRevival conference announced for November 10th - August 17, 2018
- Guardian columnist calls on radio station to “dump” “far-right extremist” Farage - July 24, 2018
- “UNCONSCIONABLE” – Krishna Maharaj’s 30-year battle for freedom NMC's Jack Oliver Smith speaks to human rights lawyer Clive Stafford-Smith about wrongly-imprisoned UK citizen - June 4, 2018
- How to Fix NVIDIA Installer failed issue in Windows 10 How to Fix NVIDIA Installer failed issue in Windows 10 - May 26, 2018