I don’t watch a lot of television, and I’m not sure how long this one has been running, but I caught a Progressive commercial where Flo was a witch being burned at the stake. It’s disgusting that a company, who ironically calls itself “Progressive,” can mock persecution of any kind. It doesn’t matter whether you take someone’s belief’s seriously or not, but to publicly mock a period of tragic history for a group who prides itself on their most sacred of beliefs, “Harm None, Do What Ye Will,” is disgusting.
Shame on you Progressive. Would you dare to mock more mainstream religions? Why not shoot a commercial with Flo hiding in an attic in Amsterdam? Or how about having Flo play an ISIS hostage being questioned about her cute progressive insurance company? Think about this. I’m not one who gets annoyed easily, but the fact that nobody gives one shit about this shows the media is great at drumming outrage where and when they want it. I am more pissed at the fact that more people are not bothered by this. Not only are things like this a scathing indictment on the lack of free thinking in America, but it shows hypocrisy at an immeasurable level. If one of my stupid Progressive commercial suggestions were taped, it would be the talk of the day on the 24 hour news stations who control the easily-manipulated emotions of the unwitting millions of viewers.
- Misdirected Anger - February 23, 2018
- Democrat Mega-Donor Tied To Hillary, John Podesta & Soros Now Target of Sexual Assault Investigation - January 30, 2018
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017