I don’t watch a lot of television, and I’m not sure how long this one has been running, but I caught a Progressive commercial where Flo was a witch being burned at the stake. It’s disgusting that a company, who ironically calls itself “Progressive,” can mock persecution of any kind. It doesn’t matter whether you take someone’s belief’s seriously or not, but to publicly mock a period of tragic history for a group who prides itself on their most sacred of beliefs, “Harm None, Do What Ye Will,” is disgusting.
Shame on you Progressive. Would you dare to mock more mainstream religions? Why not shoot a commercial with Flo hiding in an attic in Amsterdam? Or how about having Flo play an ISIS hostage being questioned about her cute progressive insurance company? Think about this. I’m not one who gets annoyed easily, but the fact that nobody gives one shit about this shows the media is great at drumming outrage where and when they want it. I am more pissed at the fact that more people are not bothered by this. Not only are things like this a scathing indictment on the lack of free thinking in America, but it shows hypocrisy at an immeasurable level. If one of my stupid Progressive commercial suggestions were taped, it would be the talk of the day on the 24 hour news stations who control the easily-manipulated emotions of the unwitting millions of viewers.
- Taylor Swift Enters The Political Arena On The Losing Side - October 8, 2018
- Jordan Hunt, AKA “Cuck Norris” Unemployed After Kicking Pro-Life Woman - October 6, 2018
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - September 11, 2018
- Just One Example Of The Democrat’s Hypocrisy - September 6, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018