David Hookstead | Reporter
Arizona Cardinals defensive finish Chandler Jones is pulling off an ideal transfer throughout the vacation season.
According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Jones will donate $20,000 to Phoenix Youngsters’s Hospital for each single sack he has within the ultimate two video games of the 12 months.
Cardinals’ DE Chandler Jones is donating $20,000 to Phoenix Youngsters’s Hospital for each sack he has in every of the group’s remaining two video games. Let’s hope Jones has multi-sack video games.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 18, 2018
I like seeing stuff like this. There are many gamers who donate a pair hundred bucks for each catch or one thing like that, however that is on a little bit of a distinct degree. (RELATED: Right here Are The Greatest Moments From Week 15 Of The NFL Season)
Donating $20,000 per sack is a ton of cash, and it’s clearly all going towards an ideal trigger.
I wouldn’t ever cheer for a quarterback to get completely mauled, however I actually hope Jones will get into the backfield lots in his ultimate two video games this season in opposition to the Rams and Seahawks.
In actual fact, it’d be fairly rattling cool if the Jared Goff and Russell Wilson each allowed him to get a pair sacks if the video games are blowouts.
In spite of everything, it’s for charity and everyone concerned would look higher off for it.
Main props to Jones, who will make greater than $12 million this 12 months, for doing this charity promotional. The NFL might use a number of extra guys like him.
- Brexit: MPs set out plan to consider alternatives to PM’s deal - March 26, 2019
- Jussie Smollett Vows to Continue Fight for ‘Justice’ and ‘Equality’ After Charges Dropped - March 26, 2019
- NeverTrump’s Complicity in Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax - March 26, 2019
- Chicago Police FURIOUS After State’s Attorney Kim Foxx Drops Charges Against Hoaxer Jussie Smollett - March 26, 2019
- NASA and ESA are paying people $19K to lie in bed for 60 days - March 26, 2019