On Tuesday night, burglars broke into Cruz’s teammate, Nikita Whitlock’s home, spray painting a swastika, “KKK,” and the word “Trump,” which prompted police to treat the incident as a hate crime. He made some really stupid statements in response, and I have a few words for him.
On Thursday, Cruz spoke with reporters and said, “I think it’s definitely a direct reflection of how this country is being run and how this country is reacting maybe to some of the decisions and some of the ways that this country is being run and the things that are being said by the people at the helm of this country and at the helm of our day-to-day lives. From social media all the way up to the White House, these are things that are being spoken of and talked about on a daily basis, the good and the bad — more so the bad at this point right now because that’s all we have to work with. It’s just an unfortunate situation that we’re going through right now.”
He continues, “You can’t think of anything that that person that follows Donald Trump — that they’re going to do something positive. And for someone to vandalize someone’s house and write Trump’s name or whatever they wrote on the walls, it’s just proving that exact fact that I’m saying — that people that may follow him aren’t necessarily the most positive people in our community.”
Hey Victor, fuck off! I, and nearly 63 million other people take exception to your idiotic blanketed statements. He goes on to say “As a minority, you have to be careful, as a person of influence you have to be careful and you’ve just got to make sure your family is safe and give them the knowledge that they need to stay safe in this world.”
I am a person in an interfaith marriage, and my wife and kids would be offended by the swastika spray painted on your teammate’s home. Every single group, whether it’s a religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, hair color, height, or weight is going to have a small segment of assholes, or even hateful scumbags in it. You, Victor Cruz, are an ignorant, and racist piece of shit for your asinine comments. I speak for the more than 62 million people who voted with the best of intentions for this country, and every citizen in it.
I agree with one thing you said. As a person of influence, you really do need to be careful. When you spew disgusting garbage from your ignorant mouth, you lose the support of people like me, who once thought of you as a role model. As I stated earlier, there’s a few ignorant pieces of shit (like the people who allegedly vandalized Whitlock’s home) in every segment of society, and now you’re one of them Mr. Cruz. Fuck you.
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017
- 13 House Republicans Vote Against Tax Bill - November 16, 2017
- Roy Moore Gives Gloria Allred 48 Hours to Release Yearbook, Demands Evidence Be Preserved - November 16, 2017