Daily Caller- MSNBC reporter Mariana Atencio and her crew blocked two handicap parking spots during a live shot last week, forcing a disabled Air Force veteran to park in a back lot.
James Berrie, an Air Force veteran who is confined to a wheelchair, said he was going to vote early on Tuesday when he noticed an MSNBC crew blocking both handicap parking spots in front of Houston’s Bayland Community Center.
Berrie said on Facebook that he parked in a separate location and told Atencio and her crew to move on his way in to vote. When he exited the community center, however, he discovered that MSNBC was still taking up the spots and seemingly had no intention of vacating. (RELATED: VFW Slams MSNBC Host Who Said He Was ‘Uncomfortable’ Calling Dead Soldiers ‘Heroes’)
“Went to vote, and found this waiting for us,” Berrie wrote, along with a photo of the MSNBC crew. “The only van accessible spot and they’re filming in it. We asked them to move, pointed out how it was wrong, then went to vote, because it takes time to load up. But came out and still there. Not even packing up, still getting ready for their shot.”
- Democrats Are Trying To Steal Florida’s Elections Rubio Warns Florida’s Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes, head of Broward County’s election board, has repeatedly been accused of misconduct - November 9, 2018
- Thousand Oaks Gunman Identified Shooter Was Ian David Long, A military veteran - November 8, 2018
- Reporter Fired After Trashing GOP Michigan Senate Candidate John James On Voicemail - November 6, 2018
- MSNBC REPORTER MARIANA ATENCIO USES HANDICAPPED PARKING SPOT FOR LIVE SHOT Disabled Vet Needed Parking Spot Early Voting - November 5, 2018
- My First Vote - November 4, 2018