MPs have overwhelmingly voted in favour of renewing the Trident nuclear deterrent.
Some 472 members supported the Government’s motion, while 117 voted against – a majority of 355.
The cost of replacing four ageing Vanguard submarines which carry the Trident ballistic missiles has been estimated at £31bn over 30 years – with £10bn set aside as a contingency.
Read full article here..
- Twitter Bans New Media Central A Statement From the Owners - August 20, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 58 Two for Tuesday - August 15, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 1 - August 9, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 57 with Guest Richard Houck - July 28, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 2 Ian Erickson & Orwell N’Goode - July 24, 2018