MPs have overwhelmingly voted in favour of renewing the Trident nuclear deterrent.
Some 472 members supported the Government’s motion, while 117 voted against – a majority of 355.
The cost of replacing four ageing Vanguard submarines which carry the Trident ballistic missiles has been estimated at £31bn over 30 years – with £10bn set aside as a contingency.
Read full article here..
- Principal in Nebraska not a Pal of Christmas - December 7, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 65 Guest Pat Dixon - December 5, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 63 “Insane Caravan Posse” Guest Zidan - October 23, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 62 “Twitter Trolling 101” Guest Spicci - October 19, 2018
- Saudi That May Have Help Kill Journalist Jamal Khashoggi Dies in Car Crash - October 18, 2018