MPs have overwhelmingly voted in favour of renewing the Trident nuclear deterrent.
Some 472 members supported the Government’s motion, while 117 voted against – a majority of 355.
The cost of replacing four ageing Vanguard submarines which carry the Trident ballistic missiles has been estimated at £31bn over 30 years – with £10bn set aside as a contingency.
Read full article here..
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 61 Guest Nora Ralph - September 12, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 5 Nasty Airplanes and Trains - September 6, 2018
- Did George Soros Money Help Pay for Kavanaugh Protests? Picture of money exchanging hands - September 5, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 4 Muslim Exorcisms Gone Wrong - August 30, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 60 with Guest Electre - August 29, 2018