MPs have overwhelmingly voted in favour of renewing the Trident nuclear deterrent.
Some 472 members supported the Government’s motion, while 117 voted against – a majority of 355.
The cost of replacing four ageing Vanguard submarines which carry the Trident ballistic missiles has been estimated at £31bn over 30 years – with £10bn set aside as a contingency.
Read full article here..
- Won’t Somebody Please Think of the Children - June 19, 2018
- Memestream : Ian Erickson One of Orwell N’Goodes Weekly Shows - June 8, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 54 “America’s New Pastor” Guest: Ricky Vaughn - March 28, 2018
- President Trump Threatens to Veto the Omnibus Bill Is a Government Shut Down on the Horizon? - March 23, 2018
- Vanity of Vanities - March 21, 2018