Donald Trump stated in a tweet Friday morning that he has chosen Governor Mike Pence as his running mate. He says that he will make an official announcement and have a formal news conference on Saturday morning at 11am.
I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Governor Mike Pence as my Vice Presidential running mate. News conference tomorrow at 11:00 A.M.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 15, 2016
While Mike Pence is an experienced politician, serving six terms as a congressman and currently serving as Governor of Indiana, he has so far proven to be as weak as Obama as displayed by his comments following the attack in Nice, France:
This. Must. End. pic.twitter.com/aveqWeOhNY
— Governor Mike Pence (@GovPenceIN) July 15, 2016
He fails to say who the “enemy of civilization” is. He, like other self-censoring establishment politicians, is afraid to use the ‘m word’ or the ‘i word.’
Hopefully, Pence will toughen up before November, seeing as Trump himself has harshly criticized politicians for refusing to name Islam as a threat to western culture.
- Principal in Nebraska not a Pal of Christmas - December 7, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 65 Guest Pat Dixon - December 5, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 63 “Insane Caravan Posse” Guest Zidan - October 23, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 62 “Twitter Trolling 101” Guest Spicci - October 19, 2018
- Saudi That May Have Help Kill Journalist Jamal Khashoggi Dies in Car Crash - October 18, 2018