As a woman hearing Michelle Obama’s speech made in support for presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, I was disgusted.
Michelle Obama stated:
”The belief that you can do anything you want to a woman? It is cruel. It’s frightening”
No Michelle, the belief that you can do anything to a woman that you can do to a man is called equality. It’s believing in not discriminating against someone because of their gender. It’s believing that a woman has the same rights as a man. Isn’t that what feminism is about, Mrs. Obama?
Michelle, a woman whom I don’t doubt for a second is the head of the president’s house, abuses her husband’s power to help third wave feminism relevant. You push the agenda of the mainstream media and Hillary Clinton’s campaign – separately and as a team. Michelle and Hillary’s feminism – third wave feminism, is teaching girls all over the western world that they deserve to be on a pedestal above men.
In some ways this is already achieved in the western world, but hardly recognized because it is so ‘normal’. For example, girls (of all ethnicities and social class) are more likely to achieve higher grades, and thrive in education because they are the group that get the most attention from teachers and government funding programs. Some other examples of this is generously paid long maternity leave, government benefits, and women only domestic abuse shelters (there are 4,000 domestic abuse shelters for women in the UK and only 16 for men).
I don’t even need to go into detail about the alarming high statistics for male suicide compared to female suicide – yet women statistically are offered more help.
This is what’s cruel. This is what’s frightening Michelle. As a leader, someone who has received a phenomenal education, and most importantly, a mother, you should be ashamed that you have bought into this scam that is sure to wreck the western world and your daughter’s futures.
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017
- 13 House Republicans Vote Against Tax Bill - November 16, 2017
- Roy Moore Gives Gloria Allred 48 Hours to Release Yearbook, Demands Evidence Be Preserved - November 16, 2017