Daily Caller rogressive director Michael Moore participated in an anti-Trump protest in New York that was organized by Russians, according to information released Friday by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.
Rosenstein announced indictments from Special Counsel Robert Mueller Friday against 13 Russian nationals for meddling in the 2016 election, highlighting how the Russians used social media to stir up strife and anger on social media using memes and unwitting Americans to do their bidding. One Russia-sponsored event was a protest of then President-Elect Donald Trump on Nov. 12, 2016, called “Trump is NOT my President,” and it involved Moore.
On the day, Moore tweeted:
— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) November 13, 2016
In advance of the Electoral College vote making Trump the 45th president, Moore wrote a long post appealing to Republican electors to refuse to support the president-elect because of “Russian hacking” of the election.
Continue at The Daily Caller
- Honda set to close Swindon car plant - February 18, 2019
- Russian trolls blamed for spreading anti-vaccination propaganda - February 18, 2019
- Trade Hope Rally Fizzles In Europe After China Soars To Four Month High - February 18, 2019
- New York Times: Trump's Border Reforms Are Working - February 18, 2019
- Seven MPs leave Labour Party in protest at Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership - February 18, 2019