Daily Caller rogressive director Michael Moore participated in an anti-Trump protest in New York that was organized by Russians, according to information released Friday by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.
Rosenstein announced indictments from Special Counsel Robert Mueller Friday against 13 Russian nationals for meddling in the 2016 election, highlighting how the Russians used social media to stir up strife and anger on social media using memes and unwitting Americans to do their bidding. One Russia-sponsored event was a protest of then President-Elect Donald Trump on Nov. 12, 2016, called “Trump is NOT my President,” and it involved Moore.
On the day, Moore tweeted:
— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) November 13, 2016
In advance of the Electoral College vote making Trump the 45th president, Moore wrote a long post appealing to Republican electors to refuse to support the president-elect because of “Russian hacking” of the election.
Continue at The Daily Caller
- Trump Accepts Kim Jong-Un’s Invitation To Meet In May - March 9, 2018
- Are Guns The Problem? - March 6, 2018
- Foreign Collusion: Bernie Sanders Fined For Illegally Coordinating With Australian Labor Party - March 1, 2018
- RASMUSSEN POLL: TRUMP APPROVAL 7% HIGHER THAN OBAMA AT SAME TIME OF PRESIDENCY - February 28, 2018
- The Shocking History Of Sexual Misconduct Within James Comey’s FBI - February 26, 2018