The first step in any mass extermination is to dehumanize the group you wish to rid your society of. White men and women who choose to be mothers took another hit in popular media recently when Melinda Gates announced she was investing in female-led and minority-focused venture firms like Aspect Ventures, Female Founders Fund, and Defy Partners.
Mrs. Gates wants to help the world by discriminating against white males who built and created not only the civilization in which she lives but have also made her one of the richest women to ever grace the planet. She also wants women away from their children and in the boardroom.
One wonders how her white husband and son feel about this?
“It’s been incredibly disappointing to watch how few women-led businesses are getting funded,” Gates said. With total disregard to the fact that many women choose to raise families instead of start businesses.
Gates continued her rant based on the assumption that women and minorities create and innovate better products than white men. “Ultimately, if we want more innovation and better products, we’ve got to put more money behind women and minorities. That wasn’t happening, so I decided to step in and see what I could do to help a little bit.”
In a world where Democrats are outraged that illegal aliens coming across our borders are separated from their children while their criminal activities are being processed – those same Democrats turn around and salute a woman who is proposing tearing women away from their families, allowing their children to be raised by strangers so those women can be business leaders.
White men, traditionalists and the people who love them, took to Twitter to point out some things Melinda may not have thought about.
Some people online saw the ease with which Melinda announced her discrimination as a further sign that our current society is trying to dehumanize white males.
The Left gearing up for genocide.
Anybody who studies Germany in the 1930s will recognize this pattern of scapegoating.
But these "untermenschen" are armed to the teeth and will not be easily loaded into boxcars. https://t.co/TT0RiM07Uk
— Matthew Bracken (@MattBracken48) June 6, 2018
The anti-white male, and anti-homemaker sentiments have really amped up recently. Last week the New York Times published an op-ed which claimed white women who stay home with their white children are “white supremacists.”
As the dehumanization of healthy, conservative, families, as well as white people, continues in the media, we will keep you informed and fighting back.
Thanks for reading.
- BREAKING! Twitter Locks LifeSite News for Reporting on Rising STDs Among Homosexuals - October 18, 2018
- Video: Senate Doxing Most Likely Tied to Liberal Mormon Women’s Group "Mormon Women for Ethical Government" Oppose Kavanaugh's Nomination and Suddenly, Two Mormon Senators are Doxed During Testimony. Coincidence? - September 28, 2018
- Breaking! Blumenthal Accuses Trump of FBI Cover-Up in Kavanaugh Case Democratic Senator Richard Blumenthal Accused the President Today of Participating in a Cover-Up for Declining to Involve the FBI in Christine Ford's 36-Year-Old Accusations Against Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Blumenthal's Questioning with Ford Seems Rehearsed. - September 27, 2018
- San Francisco Has Become A Literal Sh*thole Import the third world (and their values), become the third world - September 18, 2018
- What Can Man Do To Me? - September 14, 2018