Breitbart-An illegal alien and convicted child rapist was able to shoot two California corrections officers on Saturday because Hillary Clinton’s State Department refused to enforce the law and take actions that would have forced his home country to repatriate him.
On Saturday, Thong Vang, a 37-year-old Laotian national, shot and critically injured two corrections officers in Fresno, California. Vang had previously served sixteen years in prison for gang raping three girls under the age of 14
As KFSN-TV Fresno reported:
Vang last appeared in court in 1998, on charges related to the abduction, forced confinement and rape of three girls aged between 12 and 14. The girls were taken to a Motel 6 motel and held for two days, forced to have sex with multiple men and boys. Vang was then 22 and a member of a Hmong gang known as the Mongolian Boys Society. Vang and the others were convicted of violent forcible rape and sent to prison. Vang was released on parole two years ago.
Following his parole in 2014, Vang was supposed to be deported. Instead, he was released into the U.S. interior.
Immigration experts say that’s because Hillary Clinton failed to comply with a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that her State Department signed with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in 2011.
The memorandum required the State Department to apply diplomatic pressure to foreign countries to repatriate their citizens. Immigration experts say that because Clinton refused to comply with the MoU, Laos was under no pressure to cooperate with the U.S. and begin repatriating its citizens. As a result, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was forced to release the convicted child rapist, who had ties to a gang-related sex-slave ring, back into American communities.
As Fox News reported, Vang is just one of thousands of illegal criminal aliens from Laos who were released to roam free inside the United States. “Last year, 3,735 illegal immigrant criminals from Laos were ordered deported but instead freed when the country refused to cooperate.” Continue at Breitbart
- Misdirected Anger - February 23, 2018
- Democrat Mega-Donor Tied To Hillary, John Podesta & Soros Now Target of Sexual Assault Investigation - January 30, 2018
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017