Breitbart- Angelo Carusone, president of Media Matters for America, says the left-wing group will not target advertisers on Joy Reid’s MSNBC program — explaining that old posts on her blog suggesting “adult gay men tend to be attracted to very young, post-pubescent types” do not meet the “high threshold” the organization requires for ad boycotts.
From The Wrap:
Media Matters for America will not launch any advertiser boycott against Joy Reid. The non-profit watchdog group’s president Angelo Carusone told TheWrap on Wednesday his group will not target the MSNBC host after mounting pressure from those who have called out an old blog post of hers as being bigoted toward the LGBT community.
Continue at Breitbart
- Did Ariana Grande Kill Mac Miller? - September 7, 2018
- Why Socialism Just Doesn’t Work - July 30, 2018
- BREAKING: Donald Trump Blasts Twitter For “Shadow Banning” Republicans - July 26, 2018
- I Thought It Was Illegal - July 6, 2018
- WHY AREN’T WE ALL IN OUR FLYING CARS? - July 6, 2018