Breitbart- Angelo Carusone, president of Media Matters for America, says the left-wing group will not target advertisers on Joy Reid’s MSNBC program — explaining that old posts on her blog suggesting “adult gay men tend to be attracted to very young, post-pubescent types” do not meet the “high threshold” the organization requires for ad boycotts.
From The Wrap:
Media Matters for America will not launch any advertiser boycott against Joy Reid. The non-profit watchdog group’s president Angelo Carusone told TheWrap on Wednesday his group will not target the MSNBC host after mounting pressure from those who have called out an old blog post of hers as being bigoted toward the LGBT community.
Continue at Breitbart
- Jeremy Corbyn egging: Brexiteer jailed for 28 days - March 25, 2019
- Don Jr. Breaks the Internet With Epic Dunk on Creepy Porn Lawyer Michael Avenatti - March 25, 2019
- #WalkAway Campaign Goes To Harlem To Unveil Majority Democratic Residents’ Thoughts On Politics - March 25, 2019
- "Falling For A Con Is Painful" – Mueller, Media, & The Big Lie - March 25, 2019
- #BASTA: Michael Avenatti to be charged with trying to extort Nike for up to $25M, SDNY says - March 25, 2019