Breitbart- Angelo Carusone, president of Media Matters for America, says the left-wing group will not target advertisers on Joy Reid’s MSNBC program — explaining that old posts on her blog suggesting “adult gay men tend to be attracted to very young, post-pubescent types” do not meet the “high threshold” the organization requires for ad boycotts.
From The Wrap:
Media Matters for America will not launch any advertiser boycott against Joy Reid. The non-profit watchdog group’s president Angelo Carusone told TheWrap on Wednesday his group will not target the MSNBC host after mounting pressure from those who have called out an old blog post of hers as being bigoted toward the LGBT community.
Continue at Breitbart
- FROM 2015: TRAITOR SENATORS TOOK MONEY FROM IRAN LOBBY, BACK IRAN NUKES The Democrats are becoming a party of atom bomb spies. - May 17, 2018
- Breaking: Shooting reported at California high school, sheriff says - May 11, 2018
- Half of all Americans now live in ‘sanctuaries’ protecting immigrants - May 11, 2018
- BREAKING: NY Attorney General Eric Schneiderman Resigns - May 8, 2018
- My Journey To New Hampshire - May 8, 2018