The president of the March for Life says next week’s annual event featuring thousands of pro-life activists is celebrating that babies are “unique” from the first moment of conception — as science and technology have revealed.
- Chris Kyle’s Iraqi Interpreter Just Got His Citizenship. He Has Some Things To Say About Trump’s Immigration Policy - March 21, 2019
- Brexit: EU leaders agree Brexit delay plan - March 21, 2019
- America’s “Fertility Crisis” Is A Government-Caused Crisis - March 21, 2019
- Top Prosecutor Probing Ukrainian Plot to Boost Clinton in 2016 Election - March 21, 2019
- New study claims that more than one reality exists - March 21, 2019