It’s been 72 hours since one of the left’s most prominent political organizations declared its support for a convicted murderer and domestic terrorist on the FBI’s Most Wanted list, and not one establishment media outlet has covered it.
As reported by TheDC on Monday, Women’s March declared its support for convicted cop-killer Assata Shakur on Sunday afternoon, calling her a “sign of resistance” and wishing the “revolutionary” a happy birthday.
CNN, The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal — as well as every major television network besides Fox News — all left their readers and viewers in the dark for three days (and counting) about the leftist organization’s support for a terrorist.
CNN, which found time to cover a Saturday Night Live writer’s tweets at Trump, has published zero articles about the scandal, which reflects negatively on prominent Democrats who have declared common cause with Women’s March. CNN’s on-air coverage — including Tapper’s show — featured zero mentions of the story. ABC, NBC, CBS and MSNBC similarly ignored the March’s support for a terrorist. Only Fox News gave the story any airtime.
- Democrat Mega-Donor Tied To Hillary, John Podesta & Soros Now Target of Sexual Assault Investigation - January 30, 2018
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017
- 13 House Republicans Vote Against Tax Bill - November 16, 2017