It’s been 72 hours since one of the left’s most prominent political organizations declared its support for a convicted murderer and domestic terrorist on the FBI’s Most Wanted list, and not one establishment media outlet has covered it.
As reported by TheDC on Monday, Women’s March declared its support for convicted cop-killer Assata Shakur on Sunday afternoon, calling her a “sign of resistance” and wishing the “revolutionary” a happy birthday.
CNN, The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal — as well as every major television network besides Fox News — all left their readers and viewers in the dark for three days (and counting) about the leftist organization’s support for a terrorist.
CNN, which found time to cover a Saturday Night Live writer’s tweets at Trump, has published zero articles about the scandal, which reflects negatively on prominent Democrats who have declared common cause with Women’s March. CNN’s on-air coverage — including Tapper’s show — featured zero mentions of the story. ABC, NBC, CBS and MSNBC similarly ignored the March’s support for a terrorist. Only Fox News gave the story any airtime.
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018
- Booker Grills Pompeo While Hoping Folks Forget His Own Actions - April 12, 2018
- The Sandmen Are Here - April 9, 2018
- Liberals Forget Fast, Rush To Twitter To Defend Zachary Cruz Why Is CNN Showing Pity For Cruz In The First Place? - March 29, 2018