Trump is busy working, speaking with several foreign leaders and mocking you on twitter all at the same time as you keep hitting the snooze button on your alarm clock. His low energy critics just can’t keep up with the 70-year-old madman. Refugees, the Supreme Court Pick, Islam and an Iraqi named Johnny Walker all take front and center. We also go over Fake news, Paul Ryan being naughty, and hairy feminists.
Catch up on past episodes
Email The Patriarchy Show anything at email@example.com
Follow Ian: https://twitter.com/ianderickson
Follow Ian on GAB :
Follow the show: https://twitter.com/PatriarchyShow
Follow New Media Central for updates on all our shows and contributors: https://twitter.com/NewMediaCentral
Follow NMC on Gab: Gab.ai/NMC
Check out The Patriarchy Show Page with multiple platforms to listen to us on such as iTunes, SoundCloud, tunein, Stitcher & others.
Take 10 seconds and give us 5 stars on iTunes. It helps us spread the show and our message.
Help us stay independent through Patreon:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newmediacentral
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 54 “America’s New Pastor” Guest: Ricky Vaughn - March 28, 2018
- President Trump Threatens to Veto the Omnibus Bill Is a Government Shut Down on the Horizon? - March 23, 2018
- Vanity of Vanities - March 21, 2018
- NHL Attempts to Score, Gets Shut Out Of Diversity Month - February 2, 2018
- Is Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney Covering for an Illegal Alien Drug Dealer? Man found with enough Fentanyl to Kill 18 Million People - January 29, 2018