Sky Sports – Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi has been given a 21-month jail sentence for tax evasion – but is unlikely to go to prison.
Messi and his father, Jorge, received the same sentence but under Spanish law a jail sentence under two years for a first-time non-violent crime can be served on probation, meaning they are unlikely to be imprisoned.
A Barcelona court found both men guilty of three counts of tax fraud. The sentence can be appealed through the Spanish supreme court, a statement said.
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018
- Booker Grills Pompeo While Hoping Folks Forget His Own Actions - April 12, 2018
- The Sandmen Are Here - April 9, 2018
- Liberals Forget Fast, Rush To Twitter To Defend Zachary Cruz Why Is CNN Showing Pity For Cruz In The First Place? - March 29, 2018