Sky Sports – Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi has been given a 21-month jail sentence for tax evasion – but is unlikely to go to prison.
Messi and his father, Jorge, received the same sentence but under Spanish law a jail sentence under two years for a first-time non-violent crime can be served on probation, meaning they are unlikely to be imprisoned.
A Barcelona court found both men guilty of three counts of tax fraud. The sentence can be appealed through the Spanish supreme court, a statement said.
- Taylor Swift Enters The Political Arena On The Losing Side - October 8, 2018
- Jordan Hunt, AKA “Cuck Norris” Unemployed After Kicking Pro-Life Woman - October 6, 2018
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - September 11, 2018
- Just One Example Of The Democrat’s Hypocrisy - September 6, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018