Sky Sports – Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi has been given a 21-month jail sentence for tax evasion – but is unlikely to go to prison.
Messi and his father, Jorge, received the same sentence but under Spanish law a jail sentence under two years for a first-time non-violent crime can be served on probation, meaning they are unlikely to be imprisoned.
A Barcelona court found both men guilty of three counts of tax fraud. The sentence can be appealed through the Spanish supreme court, a statement said.
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018