“-that we, when we stand up to those who oppress our communities, that Allah accepts from us that as a form of JIHAD. That we are struggling against tyrant and rulers, not only abroad in the Middle East or on the other side of the world, but here in these United States of America where you have fascist and white supremacists and islamophobes reigning in the White House!”
[later in her speech]
“We have to stay outraged. Do not criticize me when I say that we as a Muslim community in these United States of America, have to be perpetually outraged every single – when I wake up in the morning and I remember who is sitting in the white house, I am outraged. This is not normal, sistas and brothas; those people sitting in the most powerful seats in this country is not normal. So DO NOT ever be those citizens who normalize this administration, because when the day comes when something horrific happens to us or to another community, YOU will be responsible, for normalizing this administration. Our [muslims] number one and top priority is to protect and defend our community, it IS NOT to assimilate and to please any other people in authority. Our application is to our young people, is to our women – to our women protected in our community – and our TOP priority, even higher than those other priorities is to please Allah, and ONLY ALLAH.
These words have been transcribed word for word (with grammar corrections only) straight from the mouth of Linda Sarsour, the popular Muslim feminist icon. She declared her “jihad” upon our sovereign US government during a speech to the Annual Islamic Society of North America (ISNA). Other speakers at the event included British Muslim, Medhi Hassan who has, in the past, referred to non-believers as “cattle.”
By their own admission their loyalty is not to the People of the United States (who they do not consider themselves apart), their loyalty is to their own tribe and its vengeful desert god, alone.
- Limbitless Solutions and the Future of Bionics 4/27/2018, by Kaiter Enless - April 28, 2018
- DMZ Peace Summit Fruitful; Kim Jong-un Declares North & South Koreans “the same people, the same blood” 4/27/18, by Kaiter Enless - April 27, 2018
- Airport Smart Glass Proves a Boon For The Photosensitive 4/25/2018, by Kaiter Enless - April 25, 2018
- Heavens to Mergatroyd’s “Hereditarian” Chart of Doom 4/22/18, by Kaiter Enless - April 22, 2018
- Syrian “Posturing” and It’s Unacknowledged Costs 4/14/18, by Kaiter Enless - April 14, 2018