Breitbart Dozens of protesters interrupted President Donald Trump at a rally in Iowa Wednesday night, during his tribute to Congressman Steve Scalise.
“I’d like to also take this moment to send our thoughts and prayers to our courageous friend Steve Scalise,” Trump said about the congressman who was shot and wounded by a liberal gunman at the congressional baseball game.
Trump made his remarks during a campaign rally in Iowa. Over two dozen protesters, who infiltrated the crowd, started shouting and blowing whistles, interrupting the president’s tribute.
Supporters chanted USA, USA, USA! and loudly booed the protesters as security officials in the arena reacted.
“Never fails,” Trump said, pausing his speech and pacing around the stage until the protesters were silenced.
Read the rest at Breitbart
- Taylor Swift Enters The Political Arena On The Losing Side - October 8, 2018
- Jordan Hunt, AKA “Cuck Norris” Unemployed After Kicking Pro-Life Woman - October 6, 2018
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - September 11, 2018
- Just One Example Of The Democrat’s Hypocrisy - September 6, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018