LifeSite News was a huge part of what brought me to conservative thought on many issues, over a decade ago. Now the Left has found out how well LifeSite has been red pilling people who might otherwise have fallen for the modern, degenerate, agenda.
“January 25, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – LifeSite editor-in-chief John-Henry Westen and myself receive more emails every day than we can respond to. We make quick assessments, reject those not worth taking up our limited time and respond to as many of the rest as we can. A June 6 email from an organization unknown to us called NewsGuard, asking several questions, was put into the reject category – for good reason.”
Read the full story…
- Planned Parenthood pushes radical sex ed on 13-year-olds with new chatbot app | News | LifeSite - January 28, 2019
- Leftist ‘fake news’ police are now coming after LifeSite - January 28, 2019
- #ReclaimNormal “It’s Okay to be a Housewife” - January 24, 2019
- Twitter refuses to remove insane, vicious death threats against Covington students | News | LifeSite - January 24, 2019
- Feminism Nearly Ruined My Life, and I’m Still In My 20’s – Russian Faith - January 23, 2019