After the announcement of her intentions to run for president on Sunday, Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) responded to a question about reports she has been abusive towards former staff members.
The 2020 Democratic presidential candidate did not deny she has been “tough” on her staffers, brushing it off as having “high expectations” for those that work for her and for the United States.
“[Y]es, I can be tough and push people, I know that. … And I have, I’d say, high expectations for myself, I have high expectations for people that work for me, but I have high expectations for this country,” Klobuchar told MSNBC.
Follow Trent Baker on Twitter @MagnifiTrent
- Salmon farms raided as part of EU competition probe - February 19, 2019
- Judicial Watch Sues Justice Department For ‘Coup’ Documents - February 19, 2019
- More Than 200 Million In Path Of Major Winter Storm Sweeping Across The US - February 19, 2019
- IS teen to lose UK citizenship, says family - February 19, 2019
- Florida Voters Sound Off On Bernie Sanders’ 2020 Announcement - February 19, 2019