After the announcement of her intentions to run for president on Sunday, Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) responded to a question about reports she has been abusive towards former staff members.
The 2020 Democratic presidential candidate did not deny she has been “tough” on her staffers, brushing it off as having “high expectations” for those that work for her and for the United States.
“[Y]es, I can be tough and push people, I know that. … And I have, I’d say, high expectations for myself, I have high expectations for people that work for me, but I have high expectations for this country,” Klobuchar told MSNBC.
Follow Trent Baker on Twitter @MagnifiTrent
- ‘The Satanic Temple’ Has Evolved Into An Anti-Trump Movement, And Leftists Are Flocking To It - April 26, 2019
- Chris Christie: White Working-Class Voters Could Win Biden White House - April 26, 2019
- Marina loses her Diamonds and finds herself - April 25, 2019
- HUGE! Wife of VP Pence Former Chief of Staff Joshua Pitcock Was Working for Peter Strzok in FBI - April 25, 2019
- A Practitioner’s Guide To MMT, Part 2 - April 25, 2019