Professional MMA fighter Kimbo Slice was announced dead last night at the age of 42. Slice was a former UFC fighter, fought in Bellator, and in other promotions as well. Slice was hospitalized Monday for undisclosed reasons near his home in Coral Springs, Florida. Bellator President Scott Coker said in a statement “We are all shocked and saddened by the devastating and untimely loss of Kimbo Slice, a beloved member of the Bellator family.”
This is saddening to hear because Kimbo Slice was liked by many. He became an internet star in 2007 when he defeated former pro boxer Ray Mercer in Atlantic City, NJ. He would later go on to bigger and better things. We will mourn the loss of Kimbo Slice and he will be missed.
- Misdirected Anger - February 23, 2018
- Democrat Mega-Donor Tied To Hillary, John Podesta & Soros Now Target of Sexual Assault Investigation - January 30, 2018
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017