Kevin Durant has made his choice of going to the 73-9 Golden State Warriors. Both sides agree to a two-year deal worth $54.3 million with an opt out after the first year. The Warriors emerged as a suitor early in the process. The final 3 teams Durant was choosing from were the Celtics, Thunder and The Warriors. As the process moved on and the reports began mounting, it was clear Durant was considering a move.
Now I’m going to give my take on this situation. Kevin Durant just pulled the biggest cowardly move out of any superstar in NBA history. Yes, worse than what Lebron did. Durant was 9 points away from beating the Warriors and going to the NBA finals, and what does he do? The true definition of if you can’t beat them join them. I understand he wants to win a championship, but his former team improved in the offseason and were already contenders. No need to leave and become the new villain of the NBA. Congrats Kevin, you are now public enemy number one in OKC.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 61 Guest Nora Ralph - September 12, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 5 Nasty Airplanes and Trains - September 6, 2018
- Did George Soros Money Help Pay for Kavanaugh Protests? Picture of money exchanging hands - September 5, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 4 Muslim Exorcisms Gone Wrong - August 30, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 60 with Guest Electre - August 29, 2018