Kazakhstan has recently passed a new law where pedophilia can now be punished by chemical castration.
Around $27,000 has been earmarked for injections to be given to 2,000 male pedophiles.
The Mirror reports that an “unnamed man from the Turkestan region is to undergo an injection supervised by the country’s health ministry, officials announced.”
Child sex crimes can carry a 20-year prison sentence, on top of chemical castration.
In recent years, child sex offences have jumped significantly in Kazakhstan.
According to the Mirror, the drug to be used will be Cyproterone, a drug developed to combat cancer.
Some say that the process won’t lower the offenders’ sex drive.
Further Reading: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kazakhstan-paedophile-chemically-castrated-after-13298716?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mirror_main
Please support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/OrwellNGoode ;
or BTC: 1EdzCDUpsD5qCkntynSqFMf6rGhSpSCrtG
You can find me on:
Twitter: @OrwellNGoode / @AlwaysLiberty76
- Kazakhstan: Convicted Pedophiles to Be Chemically Castrated - September 26, 2018
- Top 5 British Police Virtue Signals - September 26, 2018
- Did 4chan Troll Avenatti Into Locking His Twitter Account? - September 25, 2018
- WATCH: Jimmy Kimmel Jokes About Cutting Off Kavanaugh’s Penis if Confirmed - September 25, 2018
- Jihad in Brazil (and Beyond) - September 23, 2018