During Judge Kavanaugh’s hearing, Hawaii’s Democratic Senator, Mazie Hirono questioned the judge about a former colleague’s behavior from nearly 30 years ago. She asked if he was aware of Alex Kozinski’s behavior.
Last December, 15 brave women came forward and shared their stories of sexual assault and harassment by Alex Kozinski, a mentor of Judge Kavanaugh's. Judge Kozinski's behavior was an open secret, yet Judge Kavanaugh said he saw nothing, heard nothing, and obviously, said nothing. pic.twitter.com/jdzIQ69bev
— Senator Mazie Hirono (@maziehirono) September 5, 2018
“How could Kavanaugh work with somebody like that?”, some in the media asked, and liberals on Twitter echoed those sentiments.
It sickens me that hypocrites like Hirono have the nerve to question anyone on their knowledge of misconduct when her colleagues in Congress used over 17 million dollars in taxpayer funds for settlements, awards, and hush money in sexual harassment cases. How many people forgot about the hush fund? It’s fair to wonder if some of it was used to silence the media as well. Though the funds didn’t work for Hirono’s pervy pal, Al Franken, I wish the Senator from Hawaii cared as much about her currently employed rapey-and-creepy colleagues as much as she does about Kavanaugh’s knowledge of a judge who already resigned in disgrace.
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018