Yesterday, journalist Ian Miles Cheong posted a video on Twitter of Canadian hair stylist, Jordan Hunt, whose identity was unknown at that time, roundhouse kicking a pro-life woman.
Male feminist ally. pic.twitter.com/5jiVPT64nD
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) October 3, 2018
It didn’t take long for the internet to identify him, find his employer, and get him fired from his job.
The victim, Marie-Claire Bissonnette has her account of the story at Lifesite News. The response from local police was disgusting, and they should be ashamed of themselves for not defending a victim of assault.
Although he took down his Instagram page, Jordan can guarantee facing backlash for the foreseeable future, so he won’t rest easy.
- Taylor Swift Enters The Political Arena On The Losing Side - October 8, 2018
- Jordan Hunt, AKA “Cuck Norris” Unemployed After Kicking Pro-Life Woman - October 6, 2018
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - September 11, 2018
- Just One Example Of The Democrat’s Hypocrisy - September 6, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018