Johnny Manziel has been suspended four games for the 2016 season for violating the NFL’s substance abuse policy. Manziel is a free agent after being released by the Cleveland Browns earlier this year. If he signs with another team, he would have to go through the league’s personal conduct policy for other activities, sources told ESPN. Manziel has said that he was going completely sober starting July 1st, but we all know how that will turn out.
Along with Manziel, Sheldon Richardson was also suspended for season opener for personal-conduct policy violation. This is the second year in a row he was suspended. If he wants a big payday, he will need to stop with the bad off the field decisions.
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018
- Booker Grills Pompeo While Hoping Folks Forget His Own Actions - April 12, 2018
- The Sandmen Are Here - April 9, 2018
- Liberals Forget Fast, Rush To Twitter To Defend Zachary Cruz Why Is CNN Showing Pity For Cruz In The First Place? - March 29, 2018