Johnny Manziel has been suspended four games for the 2016 season for violating the NFL’s substance abuse policy. Manziel is a free agent after being released by the Cleveland Browns earlier this year. If he signs with another team, he would have to go through the league’s personal conduct policy for other activities, sources told ESPN. Manziel has said that he was going completely sober starting July 1st, but we all know how that will turn out.
Along with Manziel, Sheldon Richardson was also suspended for season opener for personal-conduct policy violation. This is the second year in a row he was suspended. If he wants a big payday, he will need to stop with the bad off the field decisions.
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018