Johnny Manziel has been suspended four games for the 2016 season for violating the NFL’s substance abuse policy. Manziel is a free agent after being released by the Cleveland Browns earlier this year. If he signs with another team, he would have to go through the league’s personal conduct policy for other activities, sources told ESPN. Manziel has said that he was going completely sober starting July 1st, but we all know how that will turn out.
Along with Manziel, Sheldon Richardson was also suspended for season opener for personal-conduct policy violation. This is the second year in a row he was suspended. If he wants a big payday, he will need to stop with the bad off the field decisions.
- Misdirected Anger - February 23, 2018
- Democrat Mega-Donor Tied To Hillary, John Podesta & Soros Now Target of Sexual Assault Investigation - January 30, 2018
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017