Johnny Manziel has been suspended four games for the 2016 season for violating the NFL’s substance abuse policy. Manziel is a free agent after being released by the Cleveland Browns earlier this year. If he signs with another team, he would have to go through the league’s personal conduct policy for other activities, sources told ESPN. Manziel has said that he was going completely sober starting July 1st, but we all know how that will turn out.
Along with Manziel, Sheldon Richardson was also suspended for season opener for personal-conduct policy violation. This is the second year in a row he was suspended. If he wants a big payday, he will need to stop with the bad off the field decisions.
- Taylor Swift Enters The Political Arena On The Losing Side - October 8, 2018
- Jordan Hunt, AKA “Cuck Norris” Unemployed After Kicking Pro-Life Woman - October 6, 2018
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - September 11, 2018
- Just One Example Of The Democrat’s Hypocrisy - September 6, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018