Daily Mail – Bush sat down for his first conversation since Trump became the presumptive Republican nominee chatting with his brother’s former White House communications director Nicolle Wallace on MSNBC.
The former Florida governor, who dropped his bid for the White House in February on the night of the South Carolina primary, said voters will ‘feel betrayed’ by Trump because some of his campaign promises – from building a Mexican border wall to banning non-American Muslims from the country – would never materialize.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685252/Jeb-says-Trump-never-build-Mexico-wall-believers-feel-betrayed-think-Donald-win-White-House.html#ixzz4EAFTanGG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
- Taylor Swift Enters The Political Arena On The Losing Side - October 8, 2018
- Jordan Hunt, AKA “Cuck Norris” Unemployed After Kicking Pro-Life Woman - October 6, 2018
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - September 11, 2018
- Just One Example Of The Democrat’s Hypocrisy - September 6, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018