Daily Mail – Bush sat down for his first conversation since Trump became the presumptive Republican nominee chatting with his brother’s former White House communications director Nicolle Wallace on MSNBC.
The former Florida governor, who dropped his bid for the White House in February on the night of the South Carolina primary, said voters will ‘feel betrayed’ by Trump because some of his campaign promises – from building a Mexican border wall to banning non-American Muslims from the country – would never materialize.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685252/Jeb-says-Trump-never-build-Mexico-wall-believers-feel-betrayed-think-Donald-win-White-House.html#ixzz4EAFTanGG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - June 27, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018
- CNN Host Who Was Bullied On Twitter By Clinton Staffer Hangs Self - June 8, 2018
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018