Daily Mail – Bush sat down for his first conversation since Trump became the presumptive Republican nominee chatting with his brother’s former White House communications director Nicolle Wallace on MSNBC.
The former Florida governor, who dropped his bid for the White House in February on the night of the South Carolina primary, said voters will ‘feel betrayed’ by Trump because some of his campaign promises – from building a Mexican border wall to banning non-American Muslims from the country – would never materialize.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685252/Jeb-says-Trump-never-build-Mexico-wall-believers-feel-betrayed-think-Donald-win-White-House.html#ixzz4EAFTanGG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018