Breitbart- The students had survived last week’s shooting, which left 17 dead and over a dozen wounded.
One student, Cameron Kasky, said onstage while questioning Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL): “I wish I could have asked the NRA lady [Loesch] a question … I would ask her how she can look in the mirror, considering the fact that she has children, but, you know, maybe she avoids those.”
“What was that, I’m sorry?” Tapper said, without admonishing Kasky or the cheering crowd.
<blockquote class=”twitter-tweet” data-lang=”en”><p lang=”en” dir=”ltr”>Cameron Kasky, who survived the school shooting at CNN Town Hall: “Sen. Rubio, can you tell me right now that you will not accept a single donation from the NRA?”<br>Rubio: “People buy into my agenda, and I do support the Second Amendment” <a href=”https://twitter.com/hashtag/StudentsStandUp?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>#StudentsStandUp</a> <a href=”https://t.co/qQxIFWNaEX”>https://t.co/qQxIFWNaEX</a></p>— Deena Zeina Zaru (@Deena_CNN) <a href=”https://twitter.com/Deena_CNN/status/966508387298172928?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>February 22, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src=”https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
Another student, Emma Gonzalez — whom CNN has highlighted frequently in the past several days — also attacked Loesch as a mother: “I want you to know that we will support your two children in a way that you will not.”
Tapper did not comment.
See’s Tapper and the crowd’s disgusting behavior at Breitbart
- Labour and Conservatives could see more MP exits - February 21, 2019
- The Ultimate Tool To Prop Up Oil Prices - February 21, 2019
- Barack Obama Lectures Minority Youth ‘You Don’t Need Eight Women Around You Twerking’ (VIDEO) - February 21, 2019
- Newspaper headlines: ‘I want to kill off Tory party’ - February 21, 2019
- Hungary Prime Minister Attacks Juncker And Soros In Billboard Ad - February 21, 2019