Breitbart- The students had survived last week’s shooting, which left 17 dead and over a dozen wounded.
One student, Cameron Kasky, said onstage while questioning Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL): “I wish I could have asked the NRA lady [Loesch] a question … I would ask her how she can look in the mirror, considering the fact that she has children, but, you know, maybe she avoids those.”
“What was that, I’m sorry?” Tapper said, without admonishing Kasky or the cheering crowd.
<blockquote class=”twitter-tweet” data-lang=”en”><p lang=”en” dir=”ltr”>Cameron Kasky, who survived the school shooting at CNN Town Hall: “Sen. Rubio, can you tell me right now that you will not accept a single donation from the NRA?”<br>Rubio: “People buy into my agenda, and I do support the Second Amendment” <a href=”https://twitter.com/hashtag/StudentsStandUp?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>#StudentsStandUp</a> <a href=”https://t.co/qQxIFWNaEX”>https://t.co/qQxIFWNaEX</a></p>— Deena Zeina Zaru (@Deena_CNN) <a href=”https://twitter.com/Deena_CNN/status/966508387298172928?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>February 22, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src=”https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
Another student, Emma Gonzalez — whom CNN has highlighted frequently in the past several days — also attacked Loesch as a mother: “I want you to know that we will support your two children in a way that you will not.”
Tapper did not comment.
See’s Tapper and the crowd’s disgusting behavior at Breitbart
- Trump Accepts Kim Jong-Un’s Invitation To Meet In May - March 9, 2018
- Are Guns The Problem? - March 6, 2018
- Foreign Collusion: Bernie Sanders Fined For Illegally Coordinating With Australian Labor Party - March 1, 2018
- RASMUSSEN POLL: TRUMP APPROVAL 7% HIGHER THAN OBAMA AT SAME TIME OF PRESIDENCY - February 28, 2018
- The Shocking History Of Sexual Misconduct Within James Comey’s FBI - February 26, 2018