PJ Media- An ISIS-supporting media group threatened New York City attacks for New Year’s with suggested tactics including snipers and package bombs.
The latest threat circulated online follows other message from jihadists that have specifically cited Jan. 1 in calling for attacks.
One poster distributed online in mid-November superimposed a masked jihadist wielding a bloody knife over a collage of images from the 2016 Berlin Christmas market attack. It stated that New Year’s Day is “the date of retribution.”
Shortly after that, an ISIS-backing media group released an image of a demolished cityscape with multiple fires, warning, “Soon, Allah willing, the disbelievers will see the very thing they feared: 1-1-2019.”
That same group just released an image of an armed jihadist overlooking New York, stating the city named with a blood-splashed 1/1/2019.
- TRANSCRIPT FROM FLYNN HEARING Shows Judge Confused, Abusive, Careless and Unfamiliar with Facts of the Case - December 19, 2018
- Texas City Featured In Al Gore’s ‘Inconvenient Sequel’ Lost Millions In Its Green Energy Gamble - December 19, 2018
- What’s Christmas like with 11 kids? - December 19, 2018
- The ‘Lovot’ is a robot that’s programmed make us feel loved - December 19, 2018
- Donald Trump: Big Beautiful Wall Is ‘Steel Slats’ - December 18, 2018