PJ Media- An ISIS-supporting media group threatened New York City attacks for New Year’s with suggested tactics including snipers and package bombs.
The latest threat circulated online follows other message from jihadists that have specifically cited Jan. 1 in calling for attacks.
One poster distributed online in mid-November superimposed a masked jihadist wielding a bloody knife over a collage of images from the 2016 Berlin Christmas market attack. It stated that New Year’s Day is “the date of retribution.”
Shortly after that, an ISIS-backing media group released an image of a demolished cityscape with multiple fires, warning, “Soon, Allah willing, the disbelievers will see the very thing they feared: 1-1-2019.”
That same group just released an image of an armed jihadist overlooking New York, stating the city named with a blood-splashed 1/1/2019.
- Labour and Conservatives could see more MP exits - February 21, 2019
- The Ultimate Tool To Prop Up Oil Prices - February 21, 2019
- Barack Obama Lectures Minority Youth ‘You Don’t Need Eight Women Around You Twerking’ (VIDEO) - February 21, 2019
- Newspaper headlines: ‘I want to kill off Tory party’ - February 21, 2019
- Hungary Prime Minister Attacks Juncker And Soros In Billboard Ad - February 21, 2019