PJ Media- An ISIS-supporting media group threatened New York City attacks for New Year’s with suggested tactics including snipers and package bombs.
The latest threat circulated online follows other message from jihadists that have specifically cited Jan. 1 in calling for attacks.
One poster distributed online in mid-November superimposed a masked jihadist wielding a bloody knife over a collage of images from the 2016 Berlin Christmas market attack. It stated that New Year’s Day is “the date of retribution.”
Shortly after that, an ISIS-backing media group released an image of a demolished cityscape with multiple fires, warning, “Soon, Allah willing, the disbelievers will see the very thing they feared: 1-1-2019.”
That same group just released an image of an armed jihadist overlooking New York, stating the city named with a blood-splashed 1/1/2019.
- Sri Lanka Suicide Bombers Identified As Sons Of Wealthy Spice Merchant - April 25, 2019
- Dirty Cop Rod Rosenstein Spotted at Capitals Game Laughing After He Destroyed Lives of Trump Officials With Russia Collusion Witch Hunt - April 25, 2019
- Robotic device winds its own way through beating pig heart - April 25, 2019
- Colchester council candidate punched while leafleting - April 25, 2019
- John McAfee On Trump, And What He’s Going To Do If Bitcoin Doesn’t Reach $1 Million - April 25, 2019