With Ramadan drawing to a close on Tuesday, ISIS has fulfilled its promise of staining the Muslim holy month with bloodshed around the globe—taking credit for some of the deadly attacks that have killed hundreds in several countries, including in Iraq, Kuwait, Bangladesh, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.
The terrorist group vowed in May, just before Ramadan began, to make it “with God’s permission, a month of pain for infidels everywhere.” And that it was, with many countries remaining on high alert following the attacks.
The past few days have been particularly violent. Suicide bombs rocked two Saudi Arabian cities on Monday, killing at least four security officers, wounding five other people — and coming just hours after authorities in a third city stopped a bomber just feet from the U.S. Consulate.
- Won’t Somebody Please Think of the Children - June 19, 2018
- Memestream : Ian Erickson One of Orwell N’Goodes Weekly Shows - June 8, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 54 “America’s New Pastor” Guest: Ricky Vaughn - March 28, 2018
- President Trump Threatens to Veto the Omnibus Bill Is a Government Shut Down on the Horizon? - March 23, 2018
- Vanity of Vanities - March 21, 2018