With Ramadan drawing to a close on Tuesday, ISIS has fulfilled its promise of staining the Muslim holy month with bloodshed around the globe—taking credit for some of the deadly attacks that have killed hundreds in several countries, including in Iraq, Kuwait, Bangladesh, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.
The terrorist group vowed in May, just before Ramadan began, to make it “with God’s permission, a month of pain for infidels everywhere.” And that it was, with many countries remaining on high alert following the attacks.
The past few days have been particularly violent. Suicide bombs rocked two Saudi Arabian cities on Monday, killing at least four security officers, wounding five other people — and coming just hours after authorities in a third city stopped a bomber just feet from the U.S. Consulate.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 61 Guest Nora Ralph - September 12, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 5 Nasty Airplanes and Trains - September 6, 2018
- Did George Soros Money Help Pay for Kavanaugh Protests? Picture of money exchanging hands - September 5, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 4 Muslim Exorcisms Gone Wrong - August 30, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 60 with Guest Electre - August 29, 2018