Daily Caller – Donald Trump would still beat Hillary Clinton if the president election was held today, according to the results of the latest poll conducted by the Washington Post.
The outcome of the poll — which surveyed 1,004 adults nationwide — showed that only two percent of Trump supporters regret voting for him last November, while at least ninety-six percent still believe it was the right thing to do.
However, only 85 percent of Hillary Clinton supporters said they’d vote the same way. Two percent of the Clinton voters said they would instead cast their vote for Trump, while the rest said they would vote for a different candidate or abstain entirely. (RELATED: Only Two Percent Of People Regret Voting For Donald Trump)
That means that Trump would beat Clinton 43 percent to 40 percent in a hypothetical rematch.
Trump noted the results of the poll on Twitter Sunday.
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018
- Booker Grills Pompeo While Hoping Folks Forget His Own Actions - April 12, 2018
- The Sandmen Are Here - April 9, 2018
- Liberals Forget Fast, Rush To Twitter To Defend Zachary Cruz Why Is CNN Showing Pity For Cruz In The First Place? - March 29, 2018