In the midst of my daily news browsing routine I stumbled upon the perfect example of why New Media Central is necessary.
The Daily Beast’s Betsy Woodruff is painting pro-borders/pro-legal immigration supporters as “white supremacists. She then goes on to quote an ex-Bush czar that compliments Newt Gingrich’s pandering to illegal immigrants, which was a disaster for the Bush administration, and one of the catalysts of the Tea Party Movement.
Woodruff, a hack who has bounced around other internet rags such as Washington Examiner and Slate, has a terrible habit of misrepresenting people’s positions. Her position is clear; to defame those who don’t follow her subscribed socialist-progressive agenda with the liberal attack lines such as ‘racist,’ a ‘sexist,’ or other -ists.
Later in the article, she blames the 2012 loss for the Republicans on their immigration stance, rather than Mitt Romney’s weak excuse of a campaign. In another laughable gem, Woodruff labelled those who use the term “cuckservatives,” as “white supremacists.”
I am amazed that readers purposely read articles such as Betsy Woodruff’s garbage. It’s an indictment on the entire mainstream media, and the folks who soak in this nonsense. I can’t believe that Woodruff even believes what she writes, but she’s damned if she does, and damned if she doesn’t…because it’s pure trash.
If you want to be annoyed, go here
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018