In the midst of my daily news browsing routine I stumbled upon the perfect example of why New Media Central is necessary.
The Daily Beast’s Betsy Woodruff is painting pro-borders/pro-legal immigration supporters as “white supremacists. She then goes on to quote an ex-Bush czar that compliments Newt Gingrich’s pandering to illegal immigrants, which was a disaster for the Bush administration, and one of the catalysts of the Tea Party Movement.
Woodruff, a hack who has bounced around other internet rags such as Washington Examiner and Slate, has a terrible habit of misrepresenting people’s positions. Her position is clear; to defame those who don’t follow her subscribed socialist-progressive agenda with the liberal attack lines such as ‘racist,’ a ‘sexist,’ or other -ists.
Later in the article, she blames the 2012 loss for the Republicans on their immigration stance, rather than Mitt Romney’s weak excuse of a campaign. In another laughable gem, Woodruff labelled those who use the term “cuckservatives,” as “white supremacists.”
I am amazed that readers purposely read articles such as Betsy Woodruff’s garbage. It’s an indictment on the entire mainstream media, and the folks who soak in this nonsense. I can’t believe that Woodruff even believes what she writes, but she’s damned if she does, and damned if she doesn’t…because it’s pure trash.
If you want to be annoyed, go here
- Misdirected Anger - February 23, 2018
- Democrat Mega-Donor Tied To Hillary, John Podesta & Soros Now Target of Sexual Assault Investigation - January 30, 2018
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017