A Wall Street Journal-NBC News poll reports that Hillary Clinton’s approval rating has sunk to 27%, and that’s before Congressional Republicans sent a referral to the Attorney General to investigate her.
Meanwhile, the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.
President Obama earned 47% approval, 52% disapproval on this date eight years ago.
- FROM 2015: TRAITOR SENATORS TOOK MONEY FROM IRAN LOBBY, BACK IRAN NUKES The Democrats are becoming a party of atom bomb spies. - May 17, 2018
- Breaking: Shooting reported at California high school, sheriff says - May 11, 2018
- Half of all Americans now live in ‘sanctuaries’ protecting immigrants - May 11, 2018
- BREAKING: NY Attorney General Eric Schneiderman Resigns - May 8, 2018
- My Journey To New Hampshire - May 8, 2018