A Wall Street Journal-NBC News poll reports that Hillary Clinton’s approval rating has sunk to 27%, and that’s before Congressional Republicans sent a referral to the Attorney General to investigate her.
Meanwhile, the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.
President Obama earned 47% approval, 52% disapproval on this date eight years ago.
- Did Ariana Grande Kill Mac Miller? - September 7, 2018
- Why Socialism Just Doesn’t Work - July 30, 2018
- BREAKING: Donald Trump Blasts Twitter For “Shadow Banning” Republicans - July 26, 2018
- I Thought It Was Illegal - July 6, 2018
- WHY AREN’T WE ALL IN OUR FLYING CARS? - July 6, 2018