A Wall Street Journal-NBC News poll reports that Hillary Clinton’s approval rating has sunk to 27%, and that’s before Congressional Republicans sent a referral to the Attorney General to investigate her.
Meanwhile, the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.
President Obama earned 47% approval, 52% disapproval on this date eight years ago.
- COMEY: DOSSIER WAS UNVERIFIED BEFORE AND AFTER FBI USED IT TO OBTAIN SPY WARRANTS - December 10, 2018
- Kevin Hart Steps Down as Oscars Host Amid Outcry over Old Gay Jokes - December 7, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 9 Ian, Question Most Things, & Orwell N' Goode - December 6, 2018
- ISIS Threatens NYC with Sniper Attacks - December 4, 2018
- FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION - November 30, 2018