A Wall Street Journal-NBC News poll reports that Hillary Clinton’s approval rating has sunk to 27%, and that’s before Congressional Republicans sent a referral to the Attorney General to investigate her.
Meanwhile, the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.
President Obama earned 47% approval, 52% disapproval on this date eight years ago.
- The Nightmare Fairyland Of The Green New Dealers - February 20, 2019
- Shamima Begum case: How do you deradicalise someone? - February 20, 2019
- Pew Research: 1-in-10 U.S. Voters in 2020 Election Will Be Foreign-Born - February 20, 2019
- Buchanan: Why Autocrats Are Replacing Democrats - February 20, 2019
- Shamima Begum will not be allowed here, Bangladesh says - February 20, 2019