Gateway Pundit- Hillary Clinton adviser Philippe Reines at the State Department contacted the NFL Commissioner in 2012 to inquire about severe head injuries. Hillary Clinton thanked Reines and added, “Having a cracked head is no fun at all.”
The email was sent on December 24, 2012. Hillary first fell ill with a stomach virus, then reportedly suffered a fall and a concussion and finally a brief hospitalization for a blood clot near her brain.
At least, that’s what they reported. Read More
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - September 11, 2018
- Just One Example Of The Democrat’s Hypocrisy - September 6, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018
- CNN Host Who Was Bullied On Twitter By Clinton Staffer Hangs Self - June 8, 2018
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018