I cannot say that I am at all surprised that no charges will be brought against Hillary Clinton. I can’t count her scandals on my hands, yet she is the Democratic Nominee for president; why should one more crime do anything to slow her down?
On Wednesday, Loretta Lynch said in a statement that she does not plan to file any charges against Hillary Clinton. This is despite what FBI Director James Comey described as “extremely careless” behavior.
It’s time to realize that Hillary Clinton is above the law and she always will be. She will not go to jail, and she will not face charges. However, this does not mean she will not be held accountable.
She has had her eyes on the throne ever since the day Bill stepped into office; she will say and do anything to get her hands on the crown. The best punishment for Hillary Clinton’s numerous crimes would be making sure that she’ll never take the oath of office.
The only feasible way to guarantee that Hillary is accountable for her actions is to trample on her dreams of becoming president. Now, in order to accomplish this, Trump must be elected. Let’s accept what is unalterable, and do everything possible to secure a Trump presidency.
- NHL Attempts to Score, Gets Shut Out Of Diversity Month - February 2, 2018
- Is Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney Covering for an Illegal Alien Drug Dealer? Man found with enough Fentanyl to Kill 18 Million People - January 29, 2018
- Waking Up The West Ep. 4 Patreon Edition - January 5, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 48 “Discussing the JQ, The Jersey Question” - January 5, 2018
- A Medical Emergency and a Family in Need Olga & Andy Medical Fund - December 15, 2017