Quay Manuel has stood up for his beliefs in the face of extreme adversity and will not live by the typical African-American liberal ideology. His parents have taught him a different mindset than what you would typically find in much of the African-American community and have created an independent and intelligent young man.
This is the video in which he destroys a Black Lives Matter Supporter:
Sal and I interviewed Quay on our show, The Patriarchy Show, and we discovered not only is Quay a bright and assertive young man but he also has political aspirations. He informed us he wants to become a Senator or a Governor. Hell, I’d vote for him as Senator of my state in New Jersey in a heart beat.
I think it is integral to allow a rising star within the conservative movement to take part and see how the Republican Party works. This is why I believe he should go to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland this month. A gofundme has been set up for this purpose. You can contribute by clicking the picture.
Also, pressure should be put on RNC leadership to allow him into the actual convention. Email and call your state and national party leaders on behalf of this fine young man. With your help I believe this can be accomplished.
Let’s rally around this fantastic young man and stand up for him because he has, and would do the same for us.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 54 “America’s New Pastor” Guest: Ricky Vaughn - March 28, 2018
- President Trump Threatens to Veto the Omnibus Bill Is a Government Shut Down on the Horizon? - March 23, 2018
- Vanity of Vanities - March 21, 2018
- NHL Attempts to Score, Gets Shut Out Of Diversity Month - February 2, 2018
- Is Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney Covering for an Illegal Alien Drug Dealer? Man found with enough Fentanyl to Kill 18 Million People - January 29, 2018