Hah… FLASHBACK (From Final Week): Pelosi Says Home Will By no means Go Border Wall Invoice – Trump Confronts Her (VIDEO)
On Thursday night time, moments in the past, the Home of Representatives handed laws for a spending invoice that features $5.7 billion for a US-Mexico border wall.
The vote passed 221 to 179
It was a HUGE win for Republicans, President Trump and American safety.
Humorous that it was simply final week that Minority chief Pelosi informed President Trump that the Home couldn’t move border wall funding. It was not possible.
In fact, President Trump corrected her.
And tonight the Republican Home put her in her place.
- Pete Buttigieg Nabs First Congressional Endorsement from VA Dem - April 24, 2019
- Measles: Half a million UK children missed jab - April 24, 2019
- JPM Is Going All-In On Blockchain - April 24, 2019
- SICK. Far Left High School History Book Depicts President Trump as Mentally Ill and his Supporters as Violent Racists - April 24, 2019
- Newspaper headlines: Scrap ‘pensioner perks’ and launch inquiry over leaks - April 24, 2019