Hah… FLASHBACK (From Final Week): Pelosi Says Home Will By no means Go Border Wall Invoice – Trump Confronts Her (VIDEO)
On Thursday night time, moments in the past, the Home of Representatives handed laws for a spending invoice that features $5.7 billion for a US-Mexico border wall.
The vote passed 221 to 179
It was a HUGE win for Republicans, President Trump and American safety.
Humorous that it was simply final week that Minority chief Pelosi informed President Trump that the Home couldn’t move border wall funding. It was not possible.
In fact, President Trump corrected her.
And tonight the Republican Home put her in her place.
- NYC bookstore prints titles in minutes using 3D technology - February 16, 2019
- Report: Chicago Police Believe Jussie Smollett Paid Two Men to Stage Attack - February 16, 2019
- Group Of 10 Elite Hedge Fund Managers Made $7.7 Billion In 2018 - February 16, 2019
- Bloodsports videos taken down from Facebook and YouTube - February 16, 2019
- BREAKING: Nigerian Bros Purchased the Rope Found Around Jussie Smollett’s Neck From Ace Hardware - February 16, 2019