Liberal Lunacy: Grocery Store Sparks Outrage With Weekly Advert “Heaven Has A Wall… Hell Has Open Borders”
A small grocery chain has sparked outrage (among only progressives) with a message included in their weekly mailer.
“Heaven has a wall, a gate and a strict immigration policy. Hell has open borders. Let that sink in.”
“Heaven has a wall, a gate and a strict immigration policy. Hell has open borders. Let that sink in.” – via https://t.co/MQijSCYJQg pic.twitter.com/1RdR0TVzFV
— BrightStart News (@BRIGHTstrt) February 11, 2019
CAMDEN, Ark. (KARK) – A family-owned Christian grocery store with several locations in Southeast Arkansas is dealing with backlash as customers argue a weekly ad mailer included a controversial political message.
The ad book was sent to four Mac’s Cashsaver stores in Arkansas. According to the store, the mailer typically includes a religious or political message. The current mailer includes a message that references the U.S./Mexico border wall controversy. It reads, ‘Heaven has a wall, a gate and a strict immigration policy. Hell has open borders. Let that sink in.’
Those words aren’t sitting well with some customers.
Note that the grocer would only be free to make that statement in their advertisement using legacy print media, because in the modern digital gulag, that kind of free speech is not equal to progressive free speech. The ad would be banned, and his business de-platformed. They have a Facebook page…but for how long?
- From The Folks Who Lie, Cheat, & Steal For A Living – Project Fake Duck - April 25, 2019
- Extinction Rebellion: Climate activists block London Stock Exchange - April 25, 2019
- Hillary Clinton Calls on Congress to Use Mueller Report as ‘Road Map’ - April 25, 2019
- “Putin’s Bitch” Vandal Defaces Trump Hollywood Walk of Fame Star (VIDEO) - April 25, 2019
- Prince William given Maori greeting in New Zealand - April 25, 2019