LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Grammy Awards kicked off Sunday with a group of powerful women, including Michelle Obama and Lady Gaga, describing the role of music in their lives — a display that came a year after female voices were somewhat muted at the 2018 ceremony.
- From The Folks Who Lie, Cheat, & Steal For A Living – Project Fake Duck - April 25, 2019
- Extinction Rebellion: Climate activists block London Stock Exchange - April 25, 2019
- Hillary Clinton Calls on Congress to Use Mueller Report as ‘Road Map’ - April 25, 2019
- “Putin’s Bitch” Vandal Defaces Trump Hollywood Walk of Fame Star (VIDEO) - April 25, 2019
- Prince William given Maori greeting in New Zealand - April 25, 2019