Gateway Pundit – Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) spoke with reporters on Monday evening after the House Intelligence Committee met to vote on the release of the secret FISA Memo.
Schiff said his motions to delay the release of the explosive memo were voted down.
He also said the committee voted to release the Republican FISA memo to the public.
The Democrat memo WILL NOT be released at the same time as the GOP memo, and Schiff also said the FBI and DOJ are under investigation.
Source: Gateway Pundit
- Jake Tapper Lets Students Attack and Boo Dana Loesch, 2A Advocate and Rape Survivor at Town Hall on Guns - February 22, 2018
- The #NeverAgain Gang - February 21, 2018
- Michael Moore Participated In Russia-Sponsored Anti-Trump Rally - February 20, 2018
- FBI Admits It Mishandled Tip On Florida Shooter - February 16, 2018
- MSM Push Fake News Trump Made It Easier for Mentally Ill to Buy Guns - February 16, 2018