Gateway Pundit – Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) spoke with reporters on Monday evening after the House Intelligence Committee met to vote on the release of the secret FISA Memo.
Schiff said his motions to delay the release of the explosive memo were voted down.
He also said the committee voted to release the Republican FISA memo to the public.
The Democrat memo WILL NOT be released at the same time as the GOP memo, and Schiff also said the FBI and DOJ are under investigation.
Source: Gateway Pundit
- Terabyte-using cable customers double, increasing risk of data cap fees - January 23, 2019
- Speedboat killer Jack Shepherd hands himself in to police - January 23, 2019
- Deported Killer Exploits Outdated Border Fence to Enter Arizona - January 23, 2019
- Einhorn’s Greenlight Capital Up 11% YTD, Will Start Taking Outside Money Again - January 23, 2019
- Hillsborough club secretary ‘too busy for safety officer role’ - January 23, 2019