Gateway Pundit – Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) spoke with reporters on Monday evening after the House Intelligence Committee met to vote on the release of the secret FISA Memo.
Schiff said his motions to delay the release of the explosive memo were voted down.
He also said the committee voted to release the Republican FISA memo to the public.
The Democrat memo WILL NOT be released at the same time as the GOP memo, and Schiff also said the FBI and DOJ are under investigation.
Source: Gateway Pundit
- Why Socialism Just Doesn’t Work - July 30, 2018
- BREAKING: Donald Trump Blasts Twitter For “Shadow Banning” Republicans - July 26, 2018
- I Thought It Was Illegal - July 6, 2018
- WHY AREN’T WE ALL IN OUR FLYING CARS? - July 6, 2018
- GOP Immigration Deal: Potentially ‘Biggest’ Amnesty in U.S. History - June 14, 2018