Gateway Pundit – Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) spoke with reporters on Monday evening after the House Intelligence Committee met to vote on the release of the secret FISA Memo.
Schiff said his motions to delay the release of the explosive memo were voted down.
He also said the committee voted to release the Republican FISA memo to the public.
The Democrat memo WILL NOT be released at the same time as the GOP memo, and Schiff also said the FBI and DOJ are under investigation.
Source: Gateway Pundit
- FROM 2015: TRAITOR SENATORS TOOK MONEY FROM IRAN LOBBY, BACK IRAN NUKES The Democrats are becoming a party of atom bomb spies. - May 17, 2018
- Breaking: Shooting reported at California high school, sheriff says - May 11, 2018
- Half of all Americans now live in ‘sanctuaries’ protecting immigrants - May 11, 2018
- BREAKING: NY Attorney General Eric Schneiderman Resigns - May 8, 2018
- My Journey To New Hampshire - May 8, 2018