Cleveland- Last night, the Golden State Warriors gave the Cleveland Cavaliers their first home loss of the postseason and took a commanding 3-1 series lead. The MVP Stephen Curry had a bounce back game after not being able to get his rhythm going this series. He had 38 points, 6 assists and 5 rebounds on 11/25 shooting. His Splash Brother, Klay Thompson also played well with 25 points. They combined for 63 points. The Warriors won their 88th game of the season, passing the 1996-1996 Bulls for most wins in a single season.
The Warriors are now 14-0 over the last 2 postseasons when Stephen Curry scores at least 30 points. They also hit a single game finals record 17 3 pointers. No team in the NBA finals has ever came back from a 3-1 deficit, so it’s not looking good for King James and his Cavs.
I wasn’t able to catch the whole game, but what from I saw, the Warriors played phenomenal defense down the stretch, executed their offense well, and Steph Curry hit the shots that he needed to hit in the clutch. At first, I predicted Warriors in 7, but I don’t think that is going to happen now. I thought the Cavs were going to play better than they did, and now they are in too big of a hole to win 3 in a row against the Warriors.
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018
- Geraldo Rivera Sucks - November 26, 2018
- Gowdy To Investigate Ivanka Trump’s Emails - November 21, 2018
- Taylor Swift Enters The Political Arena On The Losing Side - October 8, 2018
- Jordan Hunt, AKA “Cuck Norris” Unemployed After Kicking Pro-Life Woman - October 6, 2018