Globalist establishment candidate Emmanuel Macron has won the French election, with Marine Le Pen conceding defeat, proclaiming that her country has ‘voted for continuity’.
Macron, a former Rothschild banker, has successfully fooled the majority of the French people into believing that an ex-minister in the Hollande cabinet is an independent and centrist candidate. His Europhilic tendencies and uber-liberal stance on immigration could condemn France to further Islamic terrorist attacks, as well as potentially forcing Britain into a ‘no deal’ at the negotiating table during the Brexit talks. Macron has himself described Brexit as ‘a crime’, and could potentially harm Britain’s chances of a good deal with the EU in the upcoming negotiations.
If our Prime Minister is as ‘difficult’ a woman as she has been described, then her first pledge in the negotiations is to suggest turning the channel tunnel downwards and convert it into a sewer.
If Macron is as good as his intentions and allows France to succumb further to the cancer of Islamic terrorism, and if Ms Le Pen reforms her party, then her time will come in 2022.
The globalists have won this battle, but the war is far from over.
- SMITH’S SOAPBOX: Nigel is back and not a moment too soon - August 18, 2018
- UKIP’s youth wing preparing for its biggest event yet #YIRevival conference announced for November 10th - August 17, 2018
- Guardian columnist calls on radio station to “dump” “far-right extremist” Farage - July 24, 2018
- “UNCONSCIONABLE” – Krishna Maharaj’s 30-year battle for freedom NMC's Jack Oliver Smith speaks to human rights lawyer Clive Stafford-Smith about wrongly-imprisoned UK citizen - June 4, 2018
- How to Fix NVIDIA Installer failed issue in Windows 10 How to Fix NVIDIA Installer failed issue in Windows 10 - May 26, 2018