Globalist establishment candidate Emmanuel Macron has won the French election, with Marine Le Pen conceding defeat, proclaiming that her country has ‘voted for continuity’.
Macron, a former Rothschild banker, has successfully fooled the majority of the French people into believing that an ex-minister in the Hollande cabinet is an independent and centrist candidate. His Europhilic tendencies and uber-liberal stance on immigration could condemn France to further Islamic terrorist attacks, as well as potentially forcing Britain into a ‘no deal’ at the negotiating table during the Brexit talks. Macron has himself described Brexit as ‘a crime’, and could potentially harm Britain’s chances of a good deal with the EU in the upcoming negotiations.
If our Prime Minister is as ‘difficult’ a woman as she has been described, then her first pledge in the negotiations is to suggest turning the channel tunnel downwards and convert it into a sewer.
If Macron is as good as his intentions and allows France to succumb further to the cancer of Islamic terrorism, and if Ms Le Pen reforms her party, then her time will come in 2022.
The globalists have won this battle, but the war is far from over.
- WINTERGEDDON Panic strikes Britain after white stuff falls from sky - March 1, 2018
- SMITH: One year on, and UKIP still isn’t great again - October 28, 2017
- UK Independence Party Sport Spokesman to give university talk - October 26, 2017
- Kurten returns as UK Independence Party Education Spokesman The London AM tells NMC that members' support the reason for decision - October 25, 2017
- SMITH: The so-called British Broadcasting Corporation needs reform or else it will crumble - October 22, 2017