Globalist establishment candidate Emmanuel Macron has won the French election, with Marine Le Pen conceding defeat, proclaiming that her country has ‘voted for continuity’.
Macron, a former Rothschild banker, has successfully fooled the majority of the French people into believing that an ex-minister in the Hollande cabinet is an independent and centrist candidate. His Europhilic tendencies and uber-liberal stance on immigration could condemn France to further Islamic terrorist attacks, as well as potentially forcing Britain into a ‘no deal’ at the negotiating table during the Brexit talks. Macron has himself described Brexit as ‘a crime’, and could potentially harm Britain’s chances of a good deal with the EU in the upcoming negotiations.
If our Prime Minister is as ‘difficult’ a woman as she has been described, then her first pledge in the negotiations is to suggest turning the channel tunnel downwards and convert it into a sewer.
If Macron is as good as his intentions and allows France to succumb further to the cancer of Islamic terrorism, and if Ms Le Pen reforms her party, then her time will come in 2022.
The globalists have won this battle, but the war is far from over.
- “UNCONSCIONABLE” – Krishna Maharaj’s 30-year battle for freedom NMC's Jack Oliver Smith speaks to human rights lawyer Clive Stafford-Smith about wrongly-imprisoned UK citizen - June 4, 2018
- How to Fix NVIDIA Installer failed issue in Windows 10 How to Fix NVIDIA Installer failed issue in Windows 10 - May 26, 2018
- “I thought there was a law against him dying” – celebrating the life of Sir Roger Moore NMC's Associate Editor reflects on the actor and humanitarian's life, one year after his death, and how it shaped his own - May 23, 2018
- SMITH’S SOAPBOX: Dear Mainstream Media, report things fairly and then you won’t have an uprising on your hands Also: is the Labour Party's anti-Semitism problems going to cost them power? - May 10, 2018
- SMITH’S SOAPBOX: Diane Abbott – the most moronic politician in Britain? - April 30, 2018