French President Francois Hollande said Friday that an attack which saw a truck plough into a crowd in Nice, killing 80 people, was clearly a “terrorist” act.
There was a sense of deja vu in France as the visibly moved president took to the airwaves to address a nation once again in mourning.
If confirmed as an act of terror, the incident will be the third major attack on French soil in 18 months — with several smaller-scale jihadist killings also having taken place.
While no group has claimed responsibility for the attack in the resort city, Hollande vowed to strengthen his country’s role in the fight against the Islamic State group in Iraq and Syria.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 54 “America’s New Pastor” Guest: Ricky Vaughn - March 28, 2018
- President Trump Threatens to Veto the Omnibus Bill Is a Government Shut Down on the Horizon? - March 23, 2018
- Vanity of Vanities - March 21, 2018
- NHL Attempts to Score, Gets Shut Out Of Diversity Month - February 2, 2018
- Is Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney Covering for an Illegal Alien Drug Dealer? Man found with enough Fentanyl to Kill 18 Million People - January 29, 2018