French President Francois Hollande said Friday that an attack which saw a truck plough into a crowd in Nice, killing 80 people, was clearly a “terrorist” act.
There was a sense of deja vu in France as the visibly moved president took to the airwaves to address a nation once again in mourning.
If confirmed as an act of terror, the incident will be the third major attack on French soil in 18 months — with several smaller-scale jihadist killings also having taken place.
While no group has claimed responsibility for the attack in the resort city, Hollande vowed to strengthen his country’s role in the fight against the Islamic State group in Iraq and Syria.
- Mexican Uses Uber to Sneak Over Border - March 22, 2019
- Principal in Nebraska not a Pal of Christmas - December 7, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 65 Guest Pat Dixon - December 5, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 63 “Insane Caravan Posse” Guest Zidan - October 23, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 62 “Twitter Trolling 101” Guest Spicci - October 19, 2018