French President Francois Hollande said Friday that an attack which saw a truck plough into a crowd in Nice, killing 80 people, was clearly a “terrorist” act.
There was a sense of deja vu in France as the visibly moved president took to the airwaves to address a nation once again in mourning.
If confirmed as an act of terror, the incident will be the third major attack on French soil in 18 months — with several smaller-scale jihadist killings also having taken place.
While no group has claimed responsibility for the attack in the resort city, Hollande vowed to strengthen his country’s role in the fight against the Islamic State group in Iraq and Syria.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 61 Guest Nora Ralph - September 12, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 5 Nasty Airplanes and Trains - September 6, 2018
- Did George Soros Money Help Pay for Kavanaugh Protests? Picture of money exchanging hands - September 5, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 4 Muslim Exorcisms Gone Wrong - August 30, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 60 with Guest Electre - August 29, 2018