French President Francois Hollande said Friday that an attack which saw a truck plough into a crowd in Nice, killing 80 people, was clearly a “terrorist” act.
There was a sense of deja vu in France as the visibly moved president took to the airwaves to address a nation once again in mourning.
If confirmed as an act of terror, the incident will be the third major attack on French soil in 18 months — with several smaller-scale jihadist killings also having taken place.
While no group has claimed responsibility for the attack in the resort city, Hollande vowed to strengthen his country’s role in the fight against the Islamic State group in Iraq and Syria.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 42 “Don’t Keep Kicking ICANN Down the Road” Guest Pave Darker - October 19, 2017
- Retractions and Genuine Truth Telling They can’t all be zingers - October 15, 2017
- Comedian Pat Dixon Unveils New Show TRUMP It is on Compound Media; Anthony Cumia’s network - October 13, 2017
- Memestream #10: Hollywood Burning Orwell N'Goode w/ Guests Question Most Things, Keks Army & Ian Erickson - October 13, 2017
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 41 “Twitter Troll Under The Bridge” Guest Spicci - October 11, 2017