Reuters– France’s far-right National Front party leader, Marine Le Pen, vowed on Saturday to hold a referendum on whether France stays in or leaves the European Union if she wins the 2017 presidential election.
In her first public meeting after a summer break in the tiny village of Brachay in northeastern France, Le Pen portrayed herself as the sole credible defender of law and order and national unity, saying the best way to combat terrorism was the ballot paper.
“This referendum on France belonging to the European Union, I will do it. Yes it is possible to change things. Look at the Brits, they chose their destiny, they chose independence … We can again be a free, proud and independent people,” she said. Continue
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018