Reuters– France’s far-right National Front party leader, Marine Le Pen, vowed on Saturday to hold a referendum on whether France stays in or leaves the European Union if she wins the 2017 presidential election.
In her first public meeting after a summer break in the tiny village of Brachay in northeastern France, Le Pen portrayed herself as the sole credible defender of law and order and national unity, saying the best way to combat terrorism was the ballot paper.
“This referendum on France belonging to the European Union, I will do it. Yes it is possible to change things. Look at the Brits, they chose their destiny, they chose independence … We can again be a free, proud and independent people,” she said. Continue
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - September 11, 2018
- Just One Example Of The Democrat’s Hypocrisy - September 6, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018
- CNN Host Who Was Bullied On Twitter By Clinton Staffer Hangs Self - June 8, 2018
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018