Here is a recap of major attacks and foiled attempts since the Charlie Hebdo shootings in January 2015.
January 7-9, 2015: Two men armed with Kalashnikov rifles storm the Paris offices of satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo killing 12 people including eight cartoonists. A policewoman is killed just outside Paris the following day, while a gunman takes hostages at a Jewish supermarket, four of whom are killed. The Charlie Hebdo attackers and the hostage-taker are killed in separate shootouts with police, but not before claiming allegiance to Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State (IS) respectively.
Read the full article here
- Twitter Bans New Media Central A Statement From the Owners - August 20, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 58 Two for Tuesday - August 15, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 1 - August 9, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 57 with Guest Richard Houck - July 28, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 2 Ian Erickson & Orwell N’Goode - July 24, 2018