Here is a recap of major attacks and foiled attempts since the Charlie Hebdo shootings in January 2015.
January 7-9, 2015: Two men armed with Kalashnikov rifles storm the Paris offices of satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo killing 12 people including eight cartoonists. A policewoman is killed just outside Paris the following day, while a gunman takes hostages at a Jewish supermarket, four of whom are killed. The Charlie Hebdo attackers and the hostage-taker are killed in separate shootouts with police, but not before claiming allegiance to Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State (IS) respectively.
Read the full article here
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 54 “America’s New Pastor” Guest: Ricky Vaughn - March 28, 2018
- President Trump Threatens to Veto the Omnibus Bill Is a Government Shut Down on the Horizon? - March 23, 2018
- Vanity of Vanities - March 21, 2018
- NHL Attempts to Score, Gets Shut Out Of Diversity Month - February 2, 2018
- Is Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney Covering for an Illegal Alien Drug Dealer? Man found with enough Fentanyl to Kill 18 Million People - January 29, 2018