Here is a recap of major attacks and foiled attempts since the Charlie Hebdo shootings in January 2015.
January 7-9, 2015: Two men armed with Kalashnikov rifles storm the Paris offices of satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo killing 12 people including eight cartoonists. A policewoman is killed just outside Paris the following day, while a gunman takes hostages at a Jewish supermarket, four of whom are killed. The Charlie Hebdo attackers and the hostage-taker are killed in separate shootouts with police, but not before claiming allegiance to Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State (IS) respectively.
Read the full article here
- Principal in Nebraska not a Pal of Christmas - December 7, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 65 Guest Pat Dixon - December 5, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 63 “Insane Caravan Posse” Guest Zidan - October 23, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 62 “Twitter Trolling 101” Guest Spicci - October 19, 2018
- Saudi That May Have Help Kill Journalist Jamal Khashoggi Dies in Car Crash - October 18, 2018