Here is a recap of major attacks and foiled attempts since the Charlie Hebdo shootings in January 2015.
January 7-9, 2015: Two men armed with Kalashnikov rifles storm the Paris offices of satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo killing 12 people including eight cartoonists. A policewoman is killed just outside Paris the following day, while a gunman takes hostages at a Jewish supermarket, four of whom are killed. The Charlie Hebdo attackers and the hostage-taker are killed in separate shootouts with police, but not before claiming allegiance to Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State (IS) respectively.
Read the full article here
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 61 Guest Nora Ralph - September 12, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 5 Nasty Airplanes and Trains - September 6, 2018
- Did George Soros Money Help Pay for Kavanaugh Protests? Picture of money exchanging hands - September 5, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 4 Muslim Exorcisms Gone Wrong - August 30, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 60 with Guest Electre - August 29, 2018