The new presenter of Question Time, Fiona Bruce, has had a warm reaction to her first time presenting the show.
Thursday evening’s episode was the first to be broadcast since David Dimbleby’s departure.
The panel for Bruce’s first programme included Shadow Foreign Secretary Emily Thornberry, who claimed Prime Minister Theresa May was “believing in unicorns”.
- The ‘Gilets Jaunes’ Are Unstoppable: “Now, The Elites Are Afraid” - January 21, 2019
- Brexit: May looks for way to break deadlock - January 21, 2019
- 2020: Kamala Harris Announces She's Running for President - January 21, 2019
- Monster 773 million-record breach list contains plaintext passwords - January 21, 2019
- ‘Disarm America Movement’ Gunning for Your 2nd Amendment Rights - January 21, 2019