Daily Caller- FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney.
The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One, a document reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.
The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.
continue at Daily Caller
- TRANSCRIPT FROM FLYNN HEARING Shows Judge Confused, Abusive, Careless and Unfamiliar with Facts of the Case - December 19, 2018
- Texas City Featured In Al Gore’s ‘Inconvenient Sequel’ Lost Millions In Its Green Energy Gamble - December 19, 2018
- What’s Christmas like with 11 kids? - December 19, 2018
- The ‘Lovot’ is a robot that’s programmed make us feel loved - December 19, 2018
- Donald Trump: Big Beautiful Wall Is ‘Steel Slats’ - December 18, 2018