Daily Caller- FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney.
The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One, a document reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.
The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.
continue at Daily Caller
- Labour and Conservatives could see more MP exits - February 21, 2019
- The Ultimate Tool To Prop Up Oil Prices - February 21, 2019
- Barack Obama Lectures Minority Youth ‘You Don’t Need Eight Women Around You Twerking’ (VIDEO) - February 21, 2019
- Newspaper headlines: ‘I want to kill off Tory party’ - February 21, 2019
- Hungary Prime Minister Attacks Juncker And Soros In Billboard Ad - February 21, 2019