Daily Caller- FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney.
The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One, a document reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.
The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.
continue at Daily Caller
- ‘The Satanic Temple’ Has Evolved Into An Anti-Trump Movement, And Leftists Are Flocking To It - April 26, 2019
- Chris Christie: White Working-Class Voters Could Win Biden White House - April 26, 2019
- Marina loses her Diamonds and finds herself - April 25, 2019
- HUGE! Wife of VP Pence Former Chief of Staff Joshua Pitcock Was Working for Peter Strzok in FBI - April 25, 2019
- A Practitioner’s Guide To MMT, Part 2 - April 25, 2019