Hillary Clinton is attempting to tie Donald Trump’s unwillingness to be hostile towards Russian leader Vladamir Putin with alleged intelligence reports implicating Russia to the recent DNC email leaks.
Hillary Clinton to Fox News Sunday:
‘We know that Russian intelligence services hacked into the DNC and we know that they arranged for a lot of those emails to be released and we know that Donald Trump has shown a very troubling willingness to back up Putin, to support Putin’
This statement stinks to high hell with desperation following a convention that highlighted major turmoil within the party. The lack of American flags, booing of Clinton, booing of Bernie Sanders when calling for his supporters to vote Clinton, chants of “black lives matter” during a moment of silence for fallen officers, flags burning, waving of Palestinian and Soviet flags, protests, and dozens of arrests are a few events which were ignored by Clinton-supporting the mainstream media.
With all of that, the fact still remains these emails exist. They prove widespread corruption, collusion, hypocrisy, and worst of all, the plans to suppress millions of Democrats’ votes.
With all of the rumors and conspiracies being spread behind the email story, let me start one of my own.
What if Russia didn’t hack the emails to help Donald Trump in the 2016 election? What if Bernie Sanders, who was stabbed in the back by Hillary Clinton and the DNC behind this? We have a motive, and the Democratic-socialist and his Soviet flag-waving supporters would surely love to give Clinton a dose of her own medicine.
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017
- 13 House Republicans Vote Against Tax Bill - November 16, 2017
- Roy Moore Gives Gloria Allred 48 Hours to Release Yearbook, Demands Evidence Be Preserved - November 16, 2017