Donald Trump postponed plans to announce his vice presidential pick following a day of rampant speculation, citing the “horrible attack” in Nice, France, that left scores dead.
Donald Trump tweeted out an announcement that he will pick his running mate this Friday at 11:00 am in Manhattan.
I will be making the announcement of my Vice Presidential pick on Friday at 11am in Manhattan. Details to follow.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 14, 2016
We will report as his pick is announced. For information on one of his potential picks, Newt Gingrich, check out this article.
Enjoyed this article? Pick up Ian Erickson’s book Broken on Amazon!
- NHL Attempts to Score, Gets Shut Out Of Diversity Month - February 2, 2018
- Is Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney Covering for an Illegal Alien Drug Dealer? Man found with enough Fentanyl to Kill 18 Million People - January 29, 2018
- Waking Up The West Ep. 4 Patreon Edition - January 5, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 48 “Discussing the JQ, The Jersey Question” - January 5, 2018
- A Medical Emergency and a Family in Need Olga & Andy Medical Fund - December 15, 2017