Donald Trump made his announcement on Twitter.
I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Governor Mike Pence as my Vice Presidential running mate. News conference tomorrow at 11:00 A.M.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 15, 2016
The Governor of Indiana is glad to be the running mate.
— Mike Pence (@mike_pence) July 15, 2016
Some are unhappy with Trump’s pick.
@RealAlexJones Alex what are we to do now? I will not vote for a Trump/Pence. WILL NOT EVER. Such a complete disregard and betrayal by Trump
— TrumpBetrayerInChief (@AlfaAgainstSJWs) July 15, 2016
If Trump chooses Pence it will be a betrayal of the confidence the people have in him. Pence is unfit to be be VP. Check his record.
— Dr. Ray Miller (@DrRayMiller) July 14, 2016
I have noticed that many on Team Trump and his supporters wanted Jeff Sessions and I was one of those people. However, I do understand it is necessary to have a staunch ally in the Senate. I would have also been happy with Retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn. I am just glad it wasn’t Newt Gingrich. We will cover the news conference tomorrow at 11:00 A.M. that Trump is having to introduce Mike Pence formally as his running mate.
- President Trump Threatens to Veto the Omnibus Bill Is a Government Shut Down on the Horizon? - March 23, 2018
- Vanity of Vanities - March 21, 2018
- NHL Attempts to Score, Gets Shut Out Of Diversity Month - February 2, 2018
- Is Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney Covering for an Illegal Alien Drug Dealer? Man found with enough Fentanyl to Kill 18 Million People - January 29, 2018
- Waking Up The West Ep. 4 Patreon Edition - January 5, 2018